- Pile poilFernand Raynaud Award for Best Comedy 2019 / France
- Pauline asservieTélérama Press Prize 2019 / France
- TigreNational CANAL+ Award 2019 / France
- Las CrucesNational Student Prize 2019 / France
- Côté coeurAdami Award for Best Actress 2019 / France
- Beautiful LoserSACD Award for Best First Live Action Short and Adami Award for Best Actor 2019 / France
- Cadavre exquisSACD Award for Best French-Speaking Animation 2019 / France
- La chansonAward for Best Original Score 2019 France
- Braquer PoitiersEquality and Diversity Award 2019 / France
- Nefta Football ClubNational Audience Prize 2019 / France
- Jupiter !National Special Jury Prize 2019 / France
- Ce magnifique gâteau !National Grand Prix 2019 / France/Belgium/Netherlands
- The Sound of FallingFestivals Connexion Award 2019 / United Kingdom/Taiwan/Colombia
- The PassageLab Audience Prize and CANAL+ Award 2019 / United States
- SwattedLab Special Jury Prize 2019 / France
- Last Year When the Train Passed byLab Grand Prix and Award for Best Documentary 2019 / France
- Twenty One PointsAllegorithmic Award for Best Visual Effects 2019 / New Zealand
- Binnu ka SapnaInternational Student Prize 2019 / India
- Tracing AddaiInternational Award for Best Animation / Germany
- SkinInternational Audience Prize 2019 / United States
- Leoforos PatisionInternational Special Jury Prize and CANAL+ Award 2019 / Greece
- Cadoul de CraciunInternational Grand Prix 2019 / Romania
- Clermont-Ferrand International Short Film Festival42st edition from January 31st to 8th, 2020
- Dekalb ElementaryUSA - 2016
Screen festival programs
Since the beginning, Sauve qui peut le court métrage promotes short film well beyond the festival itself.
The association conducts purchases of non-exclusive and non-commercial film rights throughout the year in order to be able to set up programs for a cinephile and curious audience.
Purchases make it possible to offer specific short film programs which are directly editorialized by the Clermont-Ferrand International Short Film Festival
The team has chosen to rename this activity Circuit Court by expanding its programming with thematic and country retrospectives.
Our short film library now counts nearly 1800 copies 35 and 16mm and more than 200 DCPs. So do not hesitate to contact us to experience the festival near you.
Film purchases for decentralization are supplemented by some films that allow other types of programming, including screenings in other festivals. It also gives more choice to programmers and customize the screening(s). These programs are an essential showcase for the event and also ensure the recognition of the public partners.