- The Short Film Market4 days | 9,000 films | 3,700+ professionals
- Exhibition HallOur main area! Come & meet the 35 exhibiting countries this year. Welcome to the new ones!
- Raout PachaNational CANAL+ Award and "Fernand Raynaud" Award for Best Comedy 2020 / France
- DisciplinairesTélérama Press Prize 2020 / France
- Invisível herói (Invisible Hero)Award for Best European Film 2020 / Portugal, France
- QuebramarAward for Best Documentary 2020 / Brazil
- Miss ChazellesAdami Award for Best Actress 2020 / France
- The Loyal ManAdami Award for Best Actor 2020 / France
- Mémorable (Memorable)National Audience Prize and Special Effects Award by Adobe 2020 / France
- Clean with Me (After Dark)National Special Jury Prize 2020 / France
- OllaNational Grand Prix, Student prize and SACD Award for Best First Live Action Short 2020 / France
- California on FireLab Audience Prize 2020 / United States
- Freeze FrameLab Special Jury Prize 2020 / Belgium, Germany, Finland
- Günst ul Vándrafoo (Gusts of Wild Life)Lab Grand Prix 2020 / Spain
- City of ChildrenInternational Student Prize 2020 / United Kingdom
- The PresentInternational Audience Prize 2020 / Palestine, Qatar
- All the Fires the FireInternational Special Jury Prize 2020 / Greece
- Da Yie (Good night)International Grand Prix 2020 / Belgium, Ghana
- Clermont-Ferrand International Short Film Festival42st edition from January 31st to 8th, 2020
- B2B sessionsThe most efficient way to meet distributors and festival programmers.
- Buyers’ presentationsWant to know what buyers are after? These talks will help you find your future distributors.
- Meet & GreetThe best way to develop your network, enjoying a nice talk around breakfast or apero!
- VideolibraryMore than 8,000 films listed on the Market Videolibrary are accessible on video terminals.
- ForumExpand your knowledge with conferences about the industry top topics & trends.
- Industry EventsConferences, masterclass...
- MEDIA Rendez-vousContact professionals thanks to our database & schedule your meetings in our dedicated pro area.
- Market screeningsOur exhibitors invite you to very special screenings to promote their latest talents!
- Dekalb ElementaryUSA - 2016
Screen festival programs
Since the beginning, Sauve qui peut le court métrage promotes short film well beyond the festival itself.
The association conducts purchases of non-exclusive and non-commercial film rights throughout the year in order to be able to set up programs for a cinephile and curious audience.
These purchases make it possible to offer specific short film programs, that are curated by the Clermont-Ferrand International Short Film Festival, to associations and operators (beside the CNC). Ten minute or less short films are also offered to operators that are willing to regain the habit of screening a short film before a feature one.
The team has chosen to rename this activity Circuit Court by expanding its programming with thematic and country retrospectives.
Our short film library now counts nearly 1,800 copies 35 and 16mm and more than 200 DCPs. So do not hesitate to contact us to experience the festival near you.
The Present by Farah Nabulsi
(Palestine, Qatar - 2019)
Programme of short films which have been awarded at the last edition of the festival.
All audiences / adults
Film purchases for decentralization are supplemented by some films that allow other types of programming, including screenings in other festivals. It also gives more choice to programmers and customize the screening(s). These programs are an essential showcase for the event and also ensure the recognition of the public partners.