- Clermont-Ferrand International Short Film Festival41st edition from February 1st to 9th, 2019
- BonoboSwitzerland - 2017
- DrzeniaPoland - 2018
- SkuggdjurSweden - 2017
- Rebirth Is NecessaryUnited Kingdom - 2017
- Black America AgainUSA - 2016
- Retour (The Come Back)France - 2017
- EverythingUSA, Ireland - 2017
- Little JaffnaFrance - 2017
- Les Indes galantesFrance - 2017
- VihtaFrance, Belgium - 2017
- Kötü Kiz (Bad Girl)France, Turkey - 2017
- Dekalb ElementaryUSA - 2016
The city is located in the center of France and at the crossing of Europe's highways.
- Paris via A71 : 3h 30min
- Béziers via A75 : 3h 00min
- Lyon via A72 : 1h 45min
- Bordeaux via A89 : 3h 30min
The SNCF provides daily connections with Paris (Paris Bercy Bourgogne - Pays d'Auvergne train station), including 1 daily train non-stop (3 hours travel time), from Monday to Sunday.
Connections for Béziers, Lyon, Nîmes, Toulouse.
Clermont-Ferrand Auvergne Airport is just 7 km from Clermont-Ferrand city center. It has regular flights with Lyon, Paris-Charles-de-Gaulle and Paris-Orly, Lille, Nice, Strasbourg, Amsterdam, London, Luton.
- Daily connections with Paris (Several daily round trips to Paris Orly and Paris Charles de Gaulle airports) with HOP!
- Direct flights to Amsterdam and Lyon with HOP!
- Daily connections with Strasbourg, Lille, Nice, London-Luton and Brest with Fly KISS.
Tél. +33 (0) 4 73 62 71 00
AIR FRANCE & KLM Global Meetings
Attractive discounts on a wide range of public fares on all Air France and KLM flights worldwide up to -15%Event: Clermont Ferrand international short film festivalID Code : 32591AFValid for travel from: 28/01/2018 to 15/02/2018Event location: CLERMONT FERRAND, FRANCEUse the website of this event or visit www.globalmeetings.airfranceklm.comDirect access through this link :Frequent flyer / loyalty programs of Air France and KLM partner airlines are credited with “miles” when Air France or KLM flights are used.