- Raout PachaNational CANAL+ Award and "Fernand Raynaud" Award for Best Comedy 2020 / France
- DisciplinairesTélérama Press Prize 2020 / France
- Invisível herói (Invisible Hero)Award for Best European Film 2020 / Portugal, France
- QuebramarAward for Best Documentary 2020 / Brazil
- Miss ChazellesAdami Award for Best Actress 2020 / France
- The Loyal ManAdami Award for Best Actor 2020 / France
- Mémorable (Memorable)National Audience Prize and Special Effects Award by Adobe 2020 / France
- Clean with Me (After Dark)National Special Jury Prize 2020 / France
- OllaNational Grand Prix, Student prize and SACD Award for Best First Live Action Short 2020 / France
- California on FireLab Audience Prize 2020 / United States
- Freeze FrameLab Special Jury Prize 2020 / Belgium, Germany, Finland
- Günst ul Vándrafoo (Gusts of Wild Life)Lab Grand Prix 2020 / Spain
- City of ChildrenInternational Student Prize 2020 / United Kingdom
- The PresentInternational Audience Prize 2020 / Palestine, Qatar
- All the Fires the FireInternational Special Jury Prize 2020 / Greece
- Da Yie (Good night)International Grand Prix 2020 / Belgium, Ghana
- Dekalb ElementaryUSA - 2016
The SNCF provides daily connections with Paris (Paris Bercy Bourgogne - Pays d'Auvergne train station), including 1 daily train non-stop (3 hours travel time), from Monday to Sunday.
Connections for Béziers, Lyon, Nîmes, Toulouse.
Search a connection from France : voyages-sncf.com
Search a connection from Europe : thetrainline.com
The city is located in the center of France and at the crossing of Europe's highways.
- Paris via A71 : 3h 30min
- Béziers via A75 : 3h 00min
- Lyon via A72 : 1h 45min
- Bordeaux via A89 : 3h 30min
Clermont-Ferrand Auvergne Airport is just 7 km from Clermont-Ferrand city center. It has regular flights with Lyon, Paris-Charles-de-Gaulle and Paris-Orly, Lille, Nice, Strasbourg, Amsterdam, London, Luton.
- Daily connections with Paris (Several daily round trips to Paris Orly and Paris Charles de Gaulle airports) with HOP!
- Direct flights to Amsterdam and Lyon with HOP!
Tél. +33 (0) 4 73 62 71 00