- Dekalb ElementaryUSA - 2016
The SNCF provides daily connections with Paris (Paris Bercy Bourgogne - Pays d'Auvergne train station), including 1 daily train non-stop (3 hours travel time), from Monday to Sunday.
Connections for Béziers, Lyon, Nîmes, Toulouse.
Search a connection from France : voyages-sncf.com
Search a connection from Europe : thetrainline.com
Cheap national and European connections from the Clermont-Ferrand bus station (Place Gambetta).
Schedules, prices and reservations on:
La roue verte
The city is located in the center of France and at the crossing of Europe's highways.
- Paris via A71 : 3h 30min
- Béziers via A75 : 3h 00min
- Lyon via A72 : 1h 45min
- Bordeaux via A89 : 3h 30min
Clermont-Ferrand Auvergne Airport is just 7 km from Clermont-Ferrand city center. It has regular flights with Lyon, Paris-Charles-de-Gaulle and Paris-Orly, Lille, Nice, Strasbourg, Amsterdam, London, Luton.
- Daily connections with Paris (Several daily round trips to Paris Orly and Paris Charles de Gaulle airports) with HOP!
- Direct flights to Amsterdam and Lyon with HOP!
Tél. +33 (0) 4 73 62 71 00
Offset carbon emissions
- With Carbon Footprint
- With GoodPlanet (French Only)
Understanding carbon offsetting (French)