- The Short Film Market4 days | 9,000 films | 3,700+ professionals
- Exhibition HallOur main area! Come & meet the 35 exhibiting countries this year. Welcome to the new ones!
- Raout PachaNational CANAL+ Award and "Fernand Raynaud" Award for Best Comedy 2020 / France
- DisciplinairesTélérama Press Prize 2020 / France
- Invisível herói (Invisible Hero)Award for Best European Film 2020 / Portugal, France
- QuebramarAward for Best Documentary 2020 / Brazil
- Miss ChazellesAdami Award for Best Actress 2020 / France
- The Loyal ManAdami Award for Best Actor 2020 / France
- Mémorable (Memorable)National Audience Prize and Special Effects Award by Adobe 2020 / France
- Clean with Me (After Dark)National Special Jury Prize 2020 / France
- OllaNational Grand Prix, Student prize and SACD Award for Best First Live Action Short 2020 / France
- California on FireLab Audience Prize 2020 / United States
- Freeze FrameLab Special Jury Prize 2020 / Belgium, Germany, Finland
- Günst ul Vándrafoo (Gusts of Wild Life)Lab Grand Prix 2020 / Spain
- City of ChildrenInternational Student Prize 2020 / United Kingdom
- The PresentInternational Audience Prize 2020 / Palestine, Qatar
- All the Fires the FireInternational Special Jury Prize 2020 / Greece
- Da Yie (Good night)International Grand Prix 2020 / Belgium, Ghana
- B2B sessionsThe most efficient way to meet distributors and festival programmers.
- Buyers’ presentationsWant to know what buyers are after? These talks will help you find your future distributors.
- Meet & GreetThe best way to develop your network, enjoying a nice talk around breakfast or apero!
- VideolibraryMore than 8,000 films listed on the Market Videolibrary are accessible on video terminals.
- ForumExpand your knowledge with conferences about the industry top topics & trends.
- Industry EventsConferences, masterclass...
- MEDIA Rendez-vousContact professionals thanks to our database & schedule your meetings in our dedicated pro area.
- Market screeningsOur exhibitors invite you to very special screenings to promote their latest talents!
- Dekalb ElementaryUSA - 2016
Online accreditation requests for the Short Film Market will open in December
You can already create a professional account on Shortfilmwire.com. This is a necessary step in order to ask for an accreditation at the beginning of December. You can find a tutorial below.
Manual : Create an industry account on Shortfilmwire.com
Click on 'Sign in' on the top right corner of the page.
If you already have an account, click on 'Log in". If you forgot your password, click 'Forgot password?'. Once you're logged in, you can follow directly step 2.
Enter the username of your choice, your email adresse and accept the general conditions of use.
Activate your account with the link you've received in the email that has been automatically sent to you.
Create a password, confirm it and go back to the homepage in order to log in via the 'Log in' link.
Click on 'Get an industry account' in the purple square on the right of the page.
Fill in the form.
Once our team have confirmed your request, you will receive a confirmation email.