Search for films
Open from Saturday 2rd to Thursday 7th February from 9am to 7pm.
Access to the Video Library is then extended for 9 months online for users who have watched at least one film at the videolibrary on site.
Discover the best productions of short films from around the world. More than 8,000 films listed on the Market are visible on 39 video terminals. Then enjoy a nine-month online extension to narrow your search.
Access to the video library is restricted to Pro Services subscribers.
- The online extension of the Market Video Library is only accessible to professionals with a valid Pro Services subscription who have watched at least one film at the Market Video Library on site.
Espace Georges Conchon (160 seats) and Salle Boris Vian (350 seats), two pleasant rooms, welcome this type of screenings very appreciated by professionals who come to discover the latest productions.
Market programs allow exhibiting organizations to present their latest productions.
The Market programs are indicated in all the program grids and are presented on two pages facing each other in the Market guide. A list of the buyers present at the projection is provided to facilitate your reminders and confirm your appointments.
Discover the market screenings in the Market Guide:
Open Monday 4 to Thursday 7 of February from 9am to 7pm
It is 1000 m2 of exhibition where international promotion agencies, national short film agencies, production and distribution companies and networks, associations and technical industries showcase their activities, present their catalog, make contacts, prepare their next productions .
The short film market is attended by 3,500 professionals including 35 exhibiting countries, 309 organizations, 630 producers, 239 buyers (TV, VOD, Room Distribution), 98 distributors, and 525 festival representatives.
Media Rendez-vous Area
10 desks for professional meetings, Monday to Friday from 9am to 7pm.
Organize your appointments in advance using the pro access and then communicate your schedule to the secretariat of the MEDIA Rendez-Vous who will allocate a space according to availability.
- Thelist of professionals is available on this site in early January and will evolve
Meetings and debates are important moments among the events proposed around the festival. The range of topics covered is very wide and new topics are addressed to better meet the training and information needs of accredited professionals. The major organizations in the sector ensure their presence at the Clermont-Ferrand Short Film Market to take advantage of this key moment in an entire sector to organize staging points, debates, round tables and meetings throughout the week.
It is a tool that will help you prepare for your visit to the Short Film Market and give you access to exclusive services throughout the year. Valid for one year, the cost of the subscription is 60 Euros HT.
Access to the credits of all registered films: Enjoy a historical database of over 100,000 movies enriched by production and sales contacts.
An exclusive search tool: it has multiple search criteria (acquired music rights, original music, first film, etc.)
- Creating custom lists: Create your movie lists that you can find and edit at the Short Film Market Video library. These lists can be exported and sent by email.
- A tool for communication between professionals: Access the sales contacts of all the films listed on the short film market, then keep in touch easily with your contacts and the professionals met in Clermont-Ferrand.
- Access to the video library and its extension online: Discover all the films of the current edition accessible in a few clicks at the Short Film Market, then for 9 months on the internet.
NB: Only professionals with pro access who are present at the Market and who have seen at least one film at the video library can benefit from its extension online.