Search for films
More than 8,000 films listed on the Market Videolibrary are accessible on 37 video terminals. Access to the Videolibrary is then extended until December 31th. Each year, the video library records more than 50,000 views.
Discover the best productions of short films from around the world. More than 8,000 films listed on the Market are visible on 39 video terminals. Then enjoy a nine-month online extension to narrow your search.
Access to the video library is restricted to Pro Services subscribers.
- The online extension of the Market Video Library is only accessible to professionals with a valid Pro Services subscription who have watched at least one film at the Market Video Library on site.
Espace Georges Conchon (160 seats) welcome this type of screenings very appreciated by professionals who come to discover the latest productions.
Market programs allow exhibiting organizations to present their latest productions.
The Market programs are indicated in all the program grids and are presented on two pages facing each other in the Market guide. A list of the buyers present at the projection is provided to facilitate your reminders and confirm your appointments.
Discover the market screenings in the Market Guide:
The Short Film Market is attended by 3,500 professionals including over 30 exhibiting countries, 300 organizations, 600 producers, 200 TV-VOD-Cinema buyers, 100 distributors, and 500 festival representatives.
It is 1000 m2 of exhibition where international promotion agencies, national short film agencies, production and distribution companies and networks, associations and technical industries showcase their activities, present their catalog, make contacts, prepare their next productions .
Media Rendez-vous Area
Over 11 desks for professional meetings.
Organize your appointments in advance using the pro access and then communicate your schedule to the secretariat of the MEDIA Rendez-Vous who will allocate a space according to availability.
- Thelist of professionals is available on this site in early January and will evolve
Meetings and debates are important moments among the events proposed around the festival. The range of topics covered is very wide and new topics are addressed to better meet the training and information needs of accredited professionals. The major organizations in the sector ensure their presence at the Clermont-Ferrand Short Film Market to take advantage of this key moment in an entire sector to organize staging points, debates, round tables and meetings throughout the week.
It is a tool that will help you prepare for your visit to the Short Film Market and give you access to exclusive services throughout the year. Valid for one year, the cost of the subscription is 60 Euros HT.
Access to the credits of all registered films: Enjoy a historical database of over 100,000 movies enriched by production and sales contacts.
An exclusive search tool: it has multiple search criteria (acquired music rights, original music, first film, etc.)
- Creating custom lists: Create your movie lists that you can find and edit at the Short Film Market Video library. These lists can be exported and sent by email.
- A tool for communication between professionals: Access the sales contacts of all the films listed on the short film market, then keep in touch easily with your contacts and the professionals met in Clermont-Ferrand.
- Access to the video library and its online extension: Discover all the films of the current edition accessible in a few clicks at the Short Film Market, then until December 31th on the internet.
NB: Only professionals subscribed to the Pro Services and who were present at the Market can benefit from its online extension.