Training – Short Film Festival
Each year, the Rectorate of the Clermont-Ferrand Academy and the International Short Film Festival of Clermont-Ferrand offer to teachers trainings on the analysis and reuse of short films with their students.
This training course is open to teachers of 2nd degree, college and high school.
It is organized over three days with a first day of immersion in the Festival in February and two days in March with the invitation of a director selected at the Festival.
Program of this training:
The first day is Tuesday, February 4, 2020 and takes place in three stages:
- Screenings of the films
- Meeting with the directors
- Visit of the Atelier, the ephemeral film school
The next two days are Tuesday, March 17 and Wednesday, March 18, 2020 at La Jetée with the following interventions:
Tuesday, March 17, 2020:
- Exchange around the films of the school session and their reception by the students and / or teachers.
- Intervention around the films of the Clermont-Ferrand Short Film Festival's school session.
Wednesday, March 18, 2020:
- Invitation of a director selected at the Festival who presents his filmography and exchange with the audience.