Training – Short Film Festival
Each year, the Rectorate of the Clermont-Ferrand Academy and the International Short Film Festival of Clermont-Ferrand offers teacher trainings on the analysis and reuse of short films with their students.
This training course is open to teachers of 2nd degree, college and high school.
It is organized over three days with a first day of immersion in the Festival in February and two days in March with the invitation of a director selected at the Festival.
Program of this training:
The first day is Tuesday, February 6, 2018 and takes place in three stages:
- Screenings of the films
- Meeting with the directors
- Visit of the Atelier, the ephemeral film school
- The next two days are Wednesday, March 14 and Thursday, March 15, 2018 at La Jetée with the following interventions:
Wednesday, March 14, 2018:
- Exchange around the films of the school session and their reception by the students and / or teachers.
- Intervention around the films of the Clermont-Ferrand Short Film Festival's school session with analysis of films by Claire Avit, Céline Rochon, Gilles Berger and Marc Pougheon.
Thursday, March 15, 2018:
- Invitation of a director selected at the Festival who presents his filmography and exchange with the audience.
Member of the Lab Selection Committee
Member of the National Selection Committee
Member of the International Selection Committee
Coordinator High school students at the cinema
Coordinator of the Atelier
Coordinator of the school session and meetings with directors
Home school groups during the festival
Competition of the young critic
Ciné en herbe coordinator
Coordinator Image Processors
- 04 73 14 73 13