- The Short Film Market4 days | 9,000 films | 3,700+ professionals
- Exhibition HallOur main area! Come & meet the 35 exhibiting countries this year. Welcome to the new ones!
- B2B sessionsThe most efficient way to meet distributors and festival programmers.
- Buyers’ presentationsWant to know what buyers are after? These talks will help you find your future distributors.
- Meet & GreetThe best way to develop your network, enjoying a nice talk around breakfast or apero!
- VideolibraryMore than 8,000 films listed on the Market Videolibrary are accessible on video terminals.
- ForumExpand your knowledge with conferences about the industry top topics & trends.
- Industry EventsConferences, masterclass...
- MEDIA Rendez-vousContact professionals thanks to our database & schedule your meetings in our dedicated pro area.
- Market screeningsOur exhibitors invite you to very special screenings to promote their latest talents!
If you are not in a position to come to Clermont this year, you still have a chance to assist to a part of the events of the Short Film Market remotely.
The subscription is available on Shortfilmwire.com, the digital hub of the Festival and Market.
The Shortfilmwire+ subscription is reserved to cinema and audiovisual industry members at a price of 72 euros including taxes.
A Shortfilmwire+ subscription includes
- Viewing access to the films of the Short Film Market catalogue from 10 February to 16 February 2024.
This service cannot be extended.
User Guide : Participate remotely
Subscribe to Shortfilmwire+
Click on 'Sign in' on the top right corner of the page.
If you already have an account, click on 'Log in". If you forgot your password, click 'Forgot password?'. Once you're logged in, you can follow directly step 2.
Enter the username of your choice, your email adresse and accept the general conditions of use.
Activate your account with the link you've received in the email that has been automatically sent to you.
Create a password, confirm it and go back to the homepage in order to log in via the 'Log in' link.
Click on 'Get an industry account' in the purple square on the right of the page.
Fill in the form.
Once our team have confirmed your request, you will receive a confirmation email.