- The Short Film Market4 days | 9,000 films | 3,700+ professionals
- Exhibition HallOur main area! Come & meet the 35 exhibiting countries this year. Welcome to the new ones!
- B2B sessionsThe most efficient way to meet distributors and festival programmers.
- Buyers’ presentationsWant to know what buyers are after? These talks will help you find your future distributors.
- Meet & GreetThe best way to develop your network, enjoying a nice talk around breakfast or apero!
- VideolibraryMore than 8,000 films listed on the Market Videolibrary are accessible on video terminals.
- ForumExpand your knowledge with conferences about the industry top topics & trends.
- Industry EventsConferences, masterclass...
- MEDIA Rendez-vousContact professionals thanks to our database & schedule your meetings in our dedicated pro area.
- Market screeningsOur exhibitors invite you to very special screenings to promote their latest talents!
- Dekalb ElementaryUSA - 2016
Participate on site
Accreditation requests for the Short Film Market are closed.
You can still apply for accreditation on site at the
Maison de la culture
71 Bd François Mitterrand
January 27: 14:00-24:00 / other days : 10:00-22:00
Accreditation requests are reserved to cinema and audiovisual industry members at a price of 55 euros including taxes.
An accreditation includes
Access to all screenings of the Short Film Festival.
With the exception of the opening and closing ceremonies.
Access to all Short Film Market events.
Market screenings included.
Viewing access to the Market catalogue, as soon as you have collected your accreditation on site, then until 10 February 2023.
Afterwards, this access can be extended with a paid annual Shortfilmwire+ subscription.
User Guide: Participate on site
Click on 'Sign in' on the top right corner of the page.
If you already have an account, click on 'Log in". If you forgot your password, click 'Forgot password?'. Once you're logged in, you can follow directly step 2.
Enter the username of your choice, your email adresse and accept the general conditions of use.
Activate your account with the link you've received in the email that has been automatically sent to you.
Create a password, confirm it and go back to the homepage in order to log in via the 'Log in' link.
Click on 'Get an industry account' in the purple square on the right of the page.
Fill in the form.
Once our team have confirmed your request, you will receive a confirmation email.
Click on "Accreditation request".
Check that your details are up to date, then validate.
Select your missions, then validate.
Fill in the accreditation form, then validate.
A confirmation email will be sent to your email address.
You will be notified by email as soon as your request has been processed.