- The Short Film Market4 days | 9,000 films | 3,700+ professionals
- Exhibition HallOur main area! Come & meet the 35 exhibiting countries this year. Welcome to the new ones!
- B2B sessionsThe most efficient way to meet distributors and festival programmers.
- Buyers’ presentationsWant to know what buyers are after? These talks will help you find your future distributors.
- Meet & GreetThe best way to develop your network, enjoying a nice talk around breakfast or apero!
- VideolibraryMore than 8,000 films listed on the Market Videolibrary are accessible on video terminals.
- ForumExpand your knowledge with conferences about the industry top topics & trends.
- Industry EventsConferences, masterclass...
- MEDIA Rendez-vousContact professionals thanks to our database & schedule your meetings in our dedicated pro area.
- Market screeningsOur exhibitors invite you to very special screenings to promote their latest talents!
Euro Connection is the main platform for the co-production of short films. This two-day pitching and networking event aims at fostering partnerships between European and international production companies faround short film projects. The next edition will take place on Tuesday 6 and Wednesday 7 February 2024, and will include pitching sessions, informal networking for producers and participants and one-on-one business meetings.
The call for projects for Euro Connection 2024 is now open until October 20th 2023.
May apply producers legally based in one of the countries associated to Euro Connection 2024 (see forms for the complete list of countries & contacts). All projects must match the following criteria:
- The project is a short film (animation, fiction, creative documentary, VR project).
- The duration does not exceed 30 minutes.
- The project must have partial funding in place granted from an external source (third party organisation).
- The producer intends to develop the film as an international coproduction
- Shooting or production shall start no earlier than June 2024
Euro Connection revolves around:
- Script consulting session (online, mid-Dec. 2023) & video pitch guidance (early Jan. 2024)
- Live pitch training session (Monday 5 February 2024).
- Live pitching sessions (Tuesday 6 February 2024).
- Facilitated networking for producers and participants.
- One-on-one business meetings (Wednesday 7 February 2024).
110 films were completed, including 61 international co-productions, as a result from the first 15 editions.
Presented by the Clermont-Ferrand Short Film Market, in association with the Creative Europe MEDIA Desk France and the Centre national du cinéma et de l’image animée, Euro Connection receives support from Creative Europe’s MEDIA sub-programme and the PROCIREP.
firstname.lastname@example.org / Tél.: +33 (0)4 73 14 73 22